Roon Now Hanging On Identifying Tracks

Hi

After a recent Windows update I rebooted my PC and restarted Roon (after adding about a dozen new tracks). Roon plays fine as before but I have the spinning “circle of death” as it tries (and fails) to identify 42 new tracks. Any ideas what’s going on and/or how to identify the 42 tracks Roon is objecting to? I’ve already rebooted several times, cleaned up the library etc.

TIA

DDJ

Hi @Paul_Moran,

I’d like to enable some diagnostics on your account so we can take a look at what you’re experiencing here. Before I do this, may I ask that you please do the following and make a note of the time you do each:

• Reboot your Core machine.
  • Start up Roon and let the spinner go for ~5 minutes.
  • Reboot your Core machine once more.
  • Start up Roon and let the spinner go for another ~5 minutes.

This should allow the team to gain some insight into what you’re experiencing in the report. Once you’ve done this let me know the timestamps and I’ll enable diagnostics on your account. When the diagnostics report is uploaded I’ll send it over to our team for analysis.

Thanks Dylan…the problem seemed to sort itself out after a few hours so not sure if you still want to run the diagnostics anyway? Is there a way of interrogating the log files to look for tracks Roon has a problem with?

Thanks again

DDJ

Hi @Paul_Moran,

I’m glad to hear that things are working for you now! If you see this issue return please let us know.

Regards,
Dylan

Thanks Dylan…will do!

Regards

Paul

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.