Roon Nucleus plus unresponsive

Roon Core Machine

Roon Nucelus Plus

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Eero Router
Ruckus ICX7150 24 port Ethernet Switch
Roon Nucleus Plus connected via ethernet to switch.
DHCP managed by Eero.
IP 192.168.7.240 was reserved for Nucleus

Connected Audio Devices

McIntosh MX123
McIntosh C53 Pre amp
PS Audio DirectStream DAC
Roon Nucleus Plus connected via USB to PS Audio Directstream DAC, DAC connected to C53 Preamp.

McIntosh MC1.25kw’s running L C R speakers.

Number of Tracks in Library

Approximately 2000. Stored on the local Nucleus Plus HD and another copy on an external network attached drive via ethernet.

Description of Issue

Nucleus Plus lost sync on 7/13 at 7:40 am. My Eero router shows the Nucleus was last connected at that time.
Roon app on my phone and on my macbook cannot find the Nucleus Core any longer. I have power light on Nucleus, green light on the ethernet switch and on the ethernet port of Nucleus. I am getting the “Looking for your Roon Core” message .

I have power cycled the Roon, and all lights come back on but my Eero does not see it on the network.
All other ethernet devices both wifi and those connected via ethernet to switch are reachable.

Macbook and Iphone are on same wifi network as the Ruckus Switch and the Eero. 192.168.7.xxx

Router is 192.168.7.1
DHCP reservation for Nucleus is 192

Connect the nucleus via HDMI to a TV or monitor and switch it on to see what it says on booting up

2 Likes

unplugged and replugged all of the connections. Looking like something loose at the ethernet switch. Swapped out with a new cable and back up and running.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.