Roon Core Machine

Roon Nucleus

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ubiquiti

Connected Audio Devices

Deviate D400

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Was having some network issue with the Nucleus dropping connections. Now, I get this weird result. When I turn it off and then turn it back on it requires a log in, which I do. Then it goes to the spinning Roon logo (see photo). Forever. . however, if I unplug the network cable it immediate switches to “waiting for Roon core”. It does this using native ethernet or a USB/ethernet adapter. From the browser it appears fine.

And, if I unplug from the USB to direct ethernet, it looks normal and gives me the connect to server but then back to spinning Roon logo.

Hi, @Adam_Crafton1, sorry to hear about your troubles. Could you, please, do the following:

1. Read the instructions described in this article – link.
  2. Upload your archive with logs here.

Thanks!

Ivan

thanks - just uploaded.

Thank you for uploading logs. We will discuss this case internally today and people from our support team will contact you as soon as we have next steps.

Ivan

Hello @Adam_Crafton1 ,

Apologies for the slow response here, it looks like you started the thread on a USA holiday and this thread fell through the cracks after the holiday. Looking over the Roon logs you sent, it shows that your database is in an unstable state and that the database is missing several files.

Can we please kindly ask that you upload a .zip of your entire Roon Database (RoonServer folder) to the below link and let us know once uploaded? I’ve also linked a help center article on how to access the database location for the upload.

https://workdrive.zohoexternal.com/external/e8d34f1d027f559474ef72e48e8eff58028568d527908ea35baf61cc12d5cdee

If you have any questions or issues, please just let us know and we can clarify, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.