Roon + Nucleus + Tidal issues

I’m having major Nucleus problems at the moment. When in core Nucleus mode it won’t acknowledge all the end points (Bluesound node 2i, pules mini and pulse sound bar), it will acknowledge my NAD C388.
Nucleus won’t acknowledge Tidal.
When I’m in core iMac mode it will acknowledge all of the above.
If anyone has any ideas they would be appreciated.
By the way, the Nucleus system has worked perfectly previously.

Try a restart from the gui page for the nucleus. Failing that a reboot

Thanks for the response. I’ll I’ve tried numerous reboots and I’ve tried to Configure in the Setup page, see screen shot.Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 3.32.28 pm|492x500. The Configure has been searching for devices for more than an hour. Another question, does the Nucleus have to be part of the wireless network to operate correctly? It has always been connected to the modem/router with an ethernet cable.

Hi @Neil_Perryman,

Can you confirm that the Nucleus is up to date?

Can you describe your networking setup? What router is in use? How are your devices connected? Besides the router do you have any other networking devices in use?

It was a Modem/Router problem, when I used a different Modem/Router things started getting back to normal, although there is still some minor distortion.

Hi @Neil_Perryman,

Glad to hear that things are better for you now!

Does this happen on all endpoints?

Can you share a screenshot of the signal path when you’re experiencing the distortion?