Roon on a Primare Pre 35 Prisma

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Primare Pre 35 Prisma.

Description Of Issue
How do I configure Roon on my Primare Pre 35 Prisma?

Because your device is not Roon ready, right now, you have three choices:

a) Chromecast

b) Airplay

c) An external streaming device compatible with Roon’s network protocol, via your choice of digital input. This can be as cheap as a Raspberry, or extremely expensive, depending on your belief system.

Prisma

Primare Prisma is now Roon certified!!!

https://primare.net/np5-prisma-now-roon-ready/?v=06fa567b72d7

:blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

But at the moment only the NP5 has get the firmware update and not the PRE35 Prism,
So we’ve to wait until the OTA update will come…

Hello @Manuel_Vivas / @Burkhardt_Petermann,

Apologies for the mix-up here, the Prisma NP5 is Roon Ready, but the Pre 35 is not Roon Ready yet.
I checked with the hardware team and they have confirmed that the Pre 35 has been submitted for certification, although we cannot comment on a timeline of when it will be fully certified and pass all the checks, work is in progress.

Hello Noris, do you know if the Prisma I15 was submiited by Primare for Room certification as well and any timeline idea? Thanks for your comments. I’m waiting fir the I15 to be Roon Ready before purchasing a unit.

Hello @Andres_Garcia ,

We cannot comment on certification status of the Primsa I15, please reach out to Primare for comment, thanks!