Roon on NUC not recognising phone or Mac as audio

Hi,

I’m running ROCK on an i5 NUC. Neither my android phone nor my Macbook are shown as audio zones on any device. I did the normal uninstall/reinstall of ROCK on the NUC and Roon on the Mac and Android but nothing is changing.

It’s working fine straight into my DAC via USB. Roon remote is also working fine on the devices themselves so clearly my network is working ok.

I’m probably missing something but it’s getting frustrating to have to use ARC on the phone when I’m actually in the house!

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Chris

@Christopher_Parkes, what version of Roon is running on your ROCK, and what version of Roon is running on your Android phone and your Mac? Can you share a screenshot of Settings → Audio?

1 Like

Hey @Christopher_Parkes,

You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

Following up on @Robert_F’s note, it looks like all your devices are now on 2.0, are you still running into issues? If so, please fill out the information below based on your setup:

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.