Roon on ROCK crashes due to Linn devices with "CreateHandle: Assertion" error [Fixed in Roon build 1148]

Hello @support,

after struggling for more than 3 years with Roon running on my QNAP TVS 671 NAS with i5 and 16 GByte RAM (refer to Roon stopping randomly) I spent in December 2021 another appr. 900 € and purchased a NUC10i7 with 32 GByte memory and installed Rock.

But unfortunately after ine week with the NUC things became even worse than with my NAS: Actually at 3 out of 4 evenings I am not able to listen to my music :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: As soon as I start a track - Roon core crashes immediately. This situation lasts already for two months now :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Just installed 901 - tried to start a track - immediate crash :sob: :sob: :sob: - Tuesday, 1st of March, 08:00 pm, CET

for some reason: could start to play music via my iPad yesterday evening, Roon was playing for something like 15 minutes, then in the middle of the track “dance” from “Tingvall Trio” the core crashed, I didn’t do anything (besides reading an article), happend 2nd of March, 10:42 pm CET