Roon on Windows 11 (Beta)

See, there is an issue that i see in your logic. Just because I am running an unsupported OS does not mean that is the cause of my issue. There are other threads of the same issue being reported by windows 10 users. In my eyes, as a former quality manager and QA/QC lead, having data from all reports - both supported and unsupported OS regarded, would be valuable in debugging the issue as a whole.

I know you are probably used to snobby people expecting support to be a fix-everything button, but what I view it as is a collaborative environment wherein the consumer and producer can work together towards better understanding and improving the product both of them work hard to ensure the other enjoys.

I was able to fix my own problem with Roon, because of my background in troubleshooting and knowledge of the platform internals to a novel degree. I can only hope that posting my debugs, logs, and results of fixing my own issue would help the support department understand the issue better.

If my thread about all that is moved to tinkering , it gets buried. It’s still valuable information, that’s just my two cents.