Roon problem updating v 1.7

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Mac OS X 10.14.6 with Roon version 1.6 (build 475)
iPad with Roon remote V1.7.00505

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Devialet Pro 200

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Mac on Ethernet 100Go and iPad on Wifi

Description Of Issue
I’m not able to use the iPad application anymore. I think this is because Roon remote is with a higher version. I try to update Roon on my Mac but it doesn’t work. I passed the first step downloading the version 1.7 build 505 but after the installation stopped with the following message : “une erreur s’est produite lors de la vérification de la mise à jour” translation : “an error occurred during the verification of the update”.

Can you help me because I’m only able to use Roon from the server now.

Regards
Pascal

Hi @Pascal_AUBERT, let’s tag @support to follow this up with you.

Hi @Pascal_AUBERT,

If you reboot the Core machine does that allow the update to go through on the Core?

No, I reboot my Mac and the problem is still the same.

Hi @Pascal_AUBERT,

How is the Core machine connected to the network? What is the router that is in use?

The core machine (My Mac) is connect to a 100/1000Mbts Netgear switch by cable and the switch is connected to my Orange Internet Box which is also the router. Orange is my internet provider. All other applications and updates works fine.

Hi @Pascal_AUBERT,

If you install the latest Roon.app from our downloads page is there any change?

Hi Dylan, It’s ok with the download page.

Thanks for your help

Pascal

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.