Roon problem with Tidal

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
MacBook Pro early 2020 macOS Catalina 10.15.4

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Teac NT 505 connected with Ethernet at FritzBox 7590 MacBook over good WiFi

Description Of Issue
Dear Roon Church,

I have a problem :wink:

Tidal keeps logging off briefly and the song stops briefly. Sometimes also a little bit longer and the song starts again at the beginning, so I have to press play again.
@support thx for help

Hi @Udo_Frohn,

Welcome to the forum!

How often does this occur? Does this only happen when you boot the Core or it happens when playback is ongoing?

Hello Noris, ist’s happing always. When I I Boot new also when I Play a Song, sometime 5 times in a Song, sometime 10 minutes all ok and than the stops began new. I cannot repoduce this fall. No fun hear music in this way :frowning: thx for help

Hello @Udo_Frohn,

Next time you encounter this behavior, could you please reply here with a timestamp (your local time) so I can enable diagnostics for your account and take a look? Thanks!

It’s happened again. Saturday 12.09.2020 at 22:30 German time

Hello @Udo_Frohn, and thanks for the update!

I have enabled diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.

Hi @Udo_Frohn,

Based on what we are seeing in the diagnostics report it looks like there was a network error that caused this occur. Is this the only time it has happened recently? How often is that occurring for you now?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.