Roon Quit Unexpectedly

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon 1.6, build 401

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Google Wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Linn Akurate DSM

Description Of Issue

I am running Roon on a Mac Pro, Mojave, 64gig ram, 1tb hard drive. Roon never runs for more than a couple of hours before quitting unexpectedly. Please change my account status so that you DO NOT bill me UNTIL someone looks at this and fixes it. Roon is no use to me when I can’t run it without logging in to my Mac Pro and restarting Roon Core! Please email me specifics about pausing any charging on my account!

Hello @Jim_Huffman,

Sorry to hear about the crashing, I’d be happy to take a look.
Can you please let me know a few things here?

• When Roon quits unexpectedly, are you presented with an error message indicating anything related to the crash?

• Are you only using locally attached storage here or do you have any NAS configured in this setup?

• Since this appears to be a reoccurring issue, can you let me know the exact local time and date in your country of the next crash? E.g. 1:07PM on 4/16/19. After receiving this info I’d like to then enable diagnostics mode and take a look to see if there are any errors on that end.

Thanks,
Noris

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.