Roon Radio algorithm inappropriate language preference

First of all, thank You for the great job You did. I am happy You created a great product & service.
I’m ready to buy a lifetime or yearly subscription, but there is one issue that stops me from doing that.
I like Ukrainian rock songs, and sometimes I like to listen to Ukrainian songs on Roon radio, but the Roon Radio algorithm plays songs in russian frequently.
That’s very inappropriate. I’d like to ask the team to turn this off. I & my friends, don’t want to listen to russian songs, especially now. Ukrainian language & russian are from different language groups and are not familiar at all. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hey @Ostap_Drul,

Ben with the support team here. First off, welcome to Community! We’re excited to have you here and also apologize that it was an issue that prompted your visit, and for the delayed response. We’ve made some recent changes to the support team structure and some reports have experienced a longer response time than usual.

I completely understand and empathize with where you’re coming from. Just to double-check, you are not using the Roon Live Radio feature, but rather the Roon Radio that will continue to play music after all the songs in your queue?

At this time, there’s unfortunately no immediate remedy we can help you with. That said, I have brought this suggestion straight to our developer team to see what can be done.

I also wanted to say thank you for the extremely kind words about Roon, we’re grateful to have you! If I get word of any updates on this, you’ll be the first to know. Feel free to reach out with any other questions or comments in the meantime as well, I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.