Intel NUC11 with updated Windows 11.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Wired Ethernet connection.

Connected Audio Devices

Arcam AVR20.

Number of Tracks in Library

18,000 tracks.

Description of Issue

Roon Radio doesn’t start once the playlist or album ends. When selecting “Start radio” on a track, the track is played once and then goes to “Nothing Playing” message.
This issue started few days ago. Nothing else was changed.

Thanks,

Avi

In your queue screen, is the button set in the right position? In your case, it should say ‘yes’.

Hi Arlen,

It is set to “Yes”, the first thing I checked.

Thanks

Avi

Maybe just try a core reboot.

Problem still exists. Even when radio starts, it plays for couple of hours and then “Nothing playing”. Up until couple of weeks ago it could play for days before I switched to something else. Too bad, this is probably the number one feature of Roon…

Avi

Hi @Avi_Parvin ,

Ben with the support team here, thanks for writing in!

A few things to test out:

1. Reboot your router, and ensure that both your core and remote (all Roon devices) are on the same subnet within your local network. If you can, I’d check your router settings and see if you can increase the bandwidth and or set your core device as a priority device in your network.

2. If you test out a different endpoint, or even from the system output of your Windows 11, does the same issue occur?

If you could please take note of the date, time, and track playing the next time this occurs, that would be helpful.

And with that, if you’d like, we can enable diagnostics mode for your account, which will send over a set of logs from your Core device automatically, and then upload to our servers for analysis.

If you’d rather do it yourself manually, please use the directions found here and send over a set of logs to our File Uploader.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.