Roon Radio Issues - No Luck

I am having the same issue with Tidal. Tried everything suggested on the forum through other threads, and no luck.

Hi @Anthony_Eckhoff,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Does this behavior occur on multiple zones or just one?

Hi @noris

Core: 2018 Mac Mini running Catalina 10.15.4 that is hardwired to router
Roon Endpoint- ProJect Pro Box S2 digital (DAC) connected to Mac Mini via USB
Set-up: DAC connected to pre-amp via RCA interconnects
Library Device: MacMini, but I have very few music files, almost 100% of my listening is streamed through Tidal

The issue happens in all zones- my stereo system (noted above) and Sonos environment.

Thanks!

Hi @Anthony_Eckhoff,

Can I please ask that you note the exact local time + date when you next experience this issue and send me a copy of your Roon logs by using these instructions? The best way to get them over to me would be via a shared Dropbox / Google Drive link but if you don’t have either service just let me know and I can provide another way to send them over. Thanks!

Hi @noris,

Will do, but it looks like the issue may have resolved itself. Streaming Tidal at the moment and Roon Radio is working.

Thanks!

1 Like

That’s fantastic news @Anthony_Eckhoff! Hopefully the issue was a temporary one but if it returns, do let me know!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.