Roon radio limited to library cant play roon radio

Also the problem here with radio, roon radio limited to library cant play roon radio. So frustrating this happens alot sadly. Once every 2 months or so? Please fix this permanently. Running Roon core on windows on a nuc 8th i5.

Hi @Carlv

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Just to confirm, this only happens once a month or so for you? After a reboot does the issue return?

Hi @dylan

Yes exactly it happends around every 2 months or so. Roon radio limited to library. And every time its fixed and 2 months later… gone…

• Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)
    Roon core on latest 20H2 windows 10 x64 on a nuc 8th gen i5 roon build 1.8

• Details on your Remote(s) (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)
    Huawei mate 20x roon remote and latest version.

• Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured)
    Lan cable 400mbit what need i else to say here? Cable from my router directly to the nuc

• Audio devices in use
    Intel nuc 8th gen with usb output to dac

• Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library)
    Only streaming with qobuz and tidal.

Today …It is very frustrating ; still the Roon apps hang occasionally after reset;

Hey @Carlv,

I appreciate you sharing all the details Dylan has asked for. And, I’m sorry that in all this time, Dylan didn’t get a chance to get back to you. Between weekends (when support is closed), to taking days off for not feeling well, it’s been a lot. I’m sorry :pray:

I’ve notified Dylan of your reply and you should see a reply from him on this thread.

Thanks in advance for your patience :pray:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Roon Radio always stops after a few tracks

If you are still seeing this issue, please open a new #support thread. This thread is outdated and there have been changes to Roon since the original post, thank you.