Roon Radio Limited to Library - Frequent requests to Log in to Tidal

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Mac Mini - Late 2012

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Moon SimAudio - 280D - Mind2 - ethernet

Description Of Issue
Since the latest update - My Roon radio indicates that it’s only playing from my library. Also seem to need to log in toTidal on almost every Roon start. Only began afer most recent update - is this a known issue?

Hi @Mike_Shortliffe,

Since updating have you tried rebooting?

Does this happen every time you start Radio? What happens if you try to start Radio from The Beatles artist page?

Can you reproduce this issue once more and let us know the time that TIDAL login fails and you need to log in again?

Thanks!

Does this happen every time you start Radio? What happens if you try to start Radio from The Beatles artist page? - I noticed it last evening. I tried to start radio from the Beatles as suggested - it worked and Radio streamed from Tidal. However - after a reboot - Roon again asked me to sign in to Tidal which I did. The message “Roon Radio Limited to Library” returned.

Can you reproduce this issue once more and let us know the time that TIDAL login fails and you need to log in again? - Yes, this occurred at 11:38 am this morning (Atlantic time)

@dylan - I’ve attempted to troubleshoot a bit and find that I only need to login to Tidal after a core reboot. I think this may also be causing some issues with the Radio function only playing from my library…

Hi @Mike_Shortliffe,

I just wanted to confirm that diagnostics were enabled and our team is looking into this.

@dylan - this issue persists - any update? I see others have the same issue - is it a bug?

Hi @Mike_Shortliffe,

Our team is continuing to investigate this issue and we hope to have an improvement available soon. We’ll be sure to keep you updated once more information is available.

Hi @Dylan - FYI, the latest update did not resolve this issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.