Roon Radio limited to library on ROCK

after not having trouble for about a weekas well as playing roonradio flawlessly all day today. Tonight it is limited my library ( including my tidal albums )

If important, I moved to a rock nuc yesterday and signed out and back into tidal a few times

Hi @Gino,

Does the same behavior occur for popular artists such as Miles Davis?
What does the rest of your setup look like (including the network setup)?
Please use this thread as a guide to provide some more info regarding the setup:

Thanks, when it happens, it’s across the board with regard to selecting artists or tracks as a starting point. Nothing much else to add as I can browse and play tidal tracks without issue, it’s just not giving tidal recommendations outside my library

The issue disappeared again within a few hours and is not present today so far either.

nuc8i5bek 16GB ram,1TB NMVe connected to ethernet switch streaming to Meridian 218, MC200 and 2x MS200s , MacBook Pro and iPhone.

Hi @Gino,

Thanks for the setup details and for letting me know that the issue went away for today.
If it returns, can you please let me know the exact local time + date + track of the issues re-occurrence?
Thanks!

Saturday May 16th, 9:50PM Sublime, Santeria.

The track played fine but radio limited to library,
regards,

G

Hi @Gino,

Thanks for letting me know that timestamp.

I have activated diagnostics mode for your Core and what this action would normally do is automatically upload a log set to our servers for analysis, but in this case, I’m not seeing the report come in.

Can I please ask that you use these instructions to manually send me a copy of your Roon logs? You can upload the log set to Dropbox / Google Drive / Send.firefox.com if you don’t have a WeTransfer account. Thanks!

Thanks I’ll find the info and send it. I wish to add though. When I sent you the previous info, the track was midway through and although I received the error message on screen, radio subsequently worked as expected not staying limited to my library.

Hi @Gino,

If you got the message in the middle of the track, perhaps it was from a previous session.
Other than the time you noted previously, has Roon Radio been operational or are there still issues?

If there were still issues, do send the logs and preferably a new timestamp where the message appears at the end, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.