Roon Radio not playing after album, or limiting songs to library only

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Sonic transporter version 2.7
Streaming via ethernet to Cambridge Audio Edge NQ

Roon Server Version: 1.7 (build 571) stable Roon Server Database Size: 2.2GRoon Server Cache Size: 1.5M (I just reset the Cache…)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Telus Modem T3200
Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Cambridge Audio Edge NQ via Ethernet. Roon (sonic transporter) and Edge NQ both connected directly to the modem.

Description Of Issue

Roon stops playing at end of an album when “play Roon Radio after song ends” is selected.

Tried to troubleshoot. Found that an error warning would show and then Roon would say that “Roon Radio limited to Library” (see figure at bottom). If it doesn’t figure this out quickly enough, it seems to shut off. Note screen shot showing that “limit to library” is not selected.

Note that Tidal is still easily accessed via Roon, but only songs already in library (including Tidal only songs) are found by Roon Radio.

Also note. Cambridge Audio just had an update to solve a Qobuz issue…I don’t know if it is related.

Update occurred Jun 30. I don’t think this has been going on for more than 24 h, but I can’t be certain.
NQ update:
v 018-a-078 30th June 2020
Edge NQ:

• Fixed expiring Qobuz URL’s after playback is paused for long periods of time.

Screen shot:

Hi @RHG,

Please accept the apologies for the trouble this morning. Our team confirmed that there was a brief service outage that affected Roon Radio playback which has since been resolved. Things should be working for you now but please let us know if you’re seeing otherwise.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.