Roon Radio not playing after TIDAL Album

Roon Core on Windows10 on NUC

I have Roon Radio configured to play automatically after the music ends but only from my library. If I play a TIDAL album, nothing is played after the album ends.

Hi @Ori_Onn,

If you manually start Roon Radio from an Album or Artist does it work for you?

If I start manually on a library album it works
However If I start manually on a TIDAL album it just displays “nothing similar to play”

Also,
I turned OFF “limit Roon Radio to Library”
When I try to start Roon Radio manually from a TIDAL album, it shows “Unexpected Error: limiting Roon Radio to Library” and plays nothing
On a library album it works fine
Otherwise I don’t see any problem with playing TIDAL albums via Roon.

Hello @Ori_Onn, and thanks for trying that! Could you elaborate on your network setup for me? Have you tried changing over to Google or Cloudflare DNS to see if this helps?

Hello,

I’m not sure what you mean by network setup.

The NUC running Roon is connected via a switch to a router and to the internet.

I don’t experience any problems with it when using applications like Google Chrome or Zoom.

I don’t know how to change the DNS, could you instruct me?

Thanks

I changed to Google DNS.
It does not help.

Hello @Ori_Onn, is that a managed switch you’re connected to?

No, just a simple 5-port switch by Cisco.

Hello @Ori_Onn, could you please reproduce the issue one more time and reply here with a timestamp (the date and time you experience the issue in your local timezone) so I can enable diagnostics for your account?

Hello
Jan 5, 2021, 17:26

Hello @Ori_Onn, my apologies. I enabled diagnostics for your account previously but it looks like your core hasn’t connected to our servers in some time. Could you please use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link.

Hello,
Roon seems to act differently now…
If I limit Roon Radio to my library then it plays well after a library album but plays nothing after a TIDAL album.
If I unlimit Roon Radio, it plays after both.
Is that OK ? I would think it should play in both cases

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.