Roon radio not working, always goes to limited to library

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Gigabyte Brix 8250, windows 10 pro, roon version 1.7 build 537 64bit

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet, router is xiaomi pro 2600m, 400mbit connection

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

usb out to dac Musical paradise d2-mk3

Description Of Issue

Since a week i noticed that roon radio is always automatically ‘‘switching to limited to my library’’ instead of searching for new music online. I start roon radio (even did the beatles song and he says nothing similar to play). I never turned the ‘‘option roon radio limited to library’’ to on, and its says thats off.
Also i noticed that after this new update, ‘‘the new releases for you’’ in my overview tag is missing… Im using tidal and qobuz at the same time. Did log out and in several times but nothing happends, i even reinstalled roon software but it doesnt have effect.

Hi @Hhu_Tyut,

Our team is working to resolve an issue that appears to affect new customers with no little play history. Can you take a look at the History section of Roon and let us know how many plays it shows?

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply, i saw already other treads with the same problem and reactions that your working to resove the problem. Still i see it effects the small history amount of plays but also the large ones. Hope you’ll fix it soon. My history says 1245 plays… Thanks.

Hi jumping in here - is little play history really a factor? Mine is 19852 so nearly 20 thousand. Still breaks for me on occasion. Or is short qobuz/tidal subscription important? I’m a qobuz subscriber for just 2 months. I still lose roon radio from qobuz but it comes back seemingly of its own accord.

Hi @Hhu_Tyut,

Our team has confirmed that they’ve published a change to address this issue. Can you try again and let us know if there is any change?

Thanks!

I’m new here but can say wow! Not only that it works but what an amazing feature.

Can’t wait to explore more.

Thanks

@dylan Its working m8! Thanks for the fast replies and solution.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.