Roon Radio queue usage

@support
I’ve allowed Roon Radio to do its thing on quite a number of days. It seems consistently to base its selections on just the last entry in the queue. It does a fine job making selections on that last queue entry. However, I’d like it to use either all the queue or the last x entries in the queue. Is there any way to adjust that?

I typically queue alternating genres of music for the day. If the last is violin concertos, I’m stuck with violin concertos from Roon Radio until I shut it off or queue something else (manually).

Hello @Stephen_Vorenberg,

Sorry, but there is no way to do that with the current Radio implementation. Since this appears to be “working as designed” I would recommend also posting your suggestion in the 'feature request" section of the site.

Our product team and developers keep a close eye on that category, so that’s definitely the best place to propose a change like this and get feedback from the Community.

– Noris

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.