Roon randomly skips Tidal tracks

Dear Rebeka,

The past few weeks, I believe after a Roon software update, I haven’t yet noticed the issue. So far so good, which is nice. The issue wasn’t happening on the Simple Audio Roomplayer+ only, it was on all my Roon devices. PC, Phone, Multiple streamers etc. Also the issue wasn’t there when playing from Tidal directly. However it seems to be resolved.

I have another question, normally I would open another thread but since it takes a long time I’d prefer to ask it here.

When using Roon there are some albums which have songs which are marked as ‘Unavailable’. When playing in Tidal this is a non issue, only happens with some albums in Roon. I’ve found that there are already multiple threads on the Roon community forum with people experiencing the same, but no real solution.

It’s only with a few albums in my library, but it does seem a bit weird. In this case the other versions of these specific songs (in different albums) I am able to play. However I’m unable to play them from this album specifically. Also I’ve tried adding this specific album multiple times, clearing the Roon cache and tried different versions of the album. In all cases the issue remains.

In Tidal I am able to play these specific songs from this specific album in my library.

If possible it would be awesome to have fixed. Once again it’s a small thing for me, but I read that other people do experience some serious issues with this.

Roon says tracks unavailable - #18 by Brian_Robbins1 (These solutions didn’t work for me so far).