Roon Ready Mode Not Working on Devialet Expert Pro Amplifier and Streaming Device (ref#AHB8T8)

Affected Product

Roon

Roon Issue Category

Networking

Description of Issue

My laptop (windows 11) has been updated. Before roon functioned perfectly in the “roon ready mode”. After the update roon ready does not function on my devialet expert pro 140. After the update I had to reënstall the Roon and devialet software again. After doing so I’m not able to get roon ready word. The roon ready mode on my devaialet does not wordk anymore. Before the update of the laptop there were no probelm with roon. The reason that I have updated my laptop was that wifi and cable connections was not OK anymore. But the wifi was ok. It did function on all other devices. Therefore send my laptop back to the supplier due to warranty.

Roon Core Platform

Windows

Roon Core Specifications

My laptop (Lenovo) is running as roon core.

Connected Audio Devices

Devialet expert pro amplifier and streaming device

Home Network Details

Roon core is connected by cable or wifi . Both options give the same result: roon ready mode does not function

Hi dbijstra1,

Ben with the support team, thanks for writing in! I wanted to check in on this thread and see if you were still running into issues?

Let me know, I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.