Roon "refresh display" problems after deleting some tracks [Ticket In]

Hi @KPB,

I just checked our internal ticketing system and I see that your ticket is still in the dev queue, but it has not reached the front of it yet.

As I mentioned in my “good news” post:

We are still planning to address this behavior once it reaches the dev queue but I cannot comment on exactly when that will be. Thanks for your patience here!

Hi @noris,
running Roon stable version 1.7 build 537 64 bit (latest build) on Windows 10 the “delete file problem” reported so far has reached another level:
If I delete 3 files from an album the last track will be shown three times as in the past (see screenshot) - but now the track will even be played three times by Roon !
So it seems Roon has indeed made “progress” in deveopment but for me it’s moving in thew wrong direction… :upside_down_face:

Hello @KPB,

Thanks for the additional information.

I took a look at our internal tracker today, and I can see that your ticket is still in our development queue.

This means our developers are still planning to look at this, but we don’t yet have a timeframe for when that’s going to happen.

Once the ticket has been scheduled and work begins, I’ll have a better sense of timing here. Thanks in advance for your patience!

Hello @noris ,
seems like the dev team is only looking at “the big points” like major UI changes but small things like properly displaying album tracks after some of them have been deleted will not be considered…
Now another year has gone by but my problem reported ist still alive in Roon 1.8.

Perhaps you know “Waiting for Godot”, a play by Samuel Beckett with only two characters and one of them am I because Godot never arrives… that is my bug will never get fixed… :unamused: :disappointed_relieved:

Hi @KPB ,

I just checked and the ticket is still in the queue, apologies for the delay! We looked over similar reports, but your report has been the only one so far regarding this behavior. The ticket will make its way through the queue, but as per policy, we cannot comment on a timeline. Thank you for your patience!

Hi there!
It’s now April 2022 and since your last post of April 21 regarding my “refresh display problems after deleting some files in Roon”, some new versions of Roon have been released.
Unfortunately this problem is still present :frowning:
So it seems that the Roon team is working on a lot of other difficult issues, but not on “such basics”…

Hi @KPB ,

Thanks for the ping regarding this issue, I see that your ticket is still in progress, let me remind the team regarding this!

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.