Roon Remote 1.8 crashes when adding Qobuz album to library

I have a similar issue:

• I start playback of a (Qobuz) album
  • I listen to a few tracks
  • In case I liked it I hit the “Add to library” button
  • Roon crashes

Hi,

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup and the nature of the issue using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected.

1 Like

Hello @Theodore_ECONOMOU,

Thanks so much for getting in touch and sharing the reproducible behavior. I’m so sorry about that!

Could you please share the info @Carl’s asked for (thanks @Carl :pray:)? That will help us get a better idea of what might be happening.

Also, if you haven’t tried it yet, would you please reboot your Core (turn off, unplug for a couple of minutes, plug back in and turn on)?

I have the same problem, not each time I add a Qobuz album, but it happend a few minutes ago again - very annoying. I added the following album:

I notice it says “Added 28 June 2021” although we still have 27 June - it is a few minutes before midnight in our time zone.

Hello @Christian_M,

Thanks a whole lot for sharing this. I was wondering, has this crash happened since?

Hi Rebeka,

unfortunately yes, when I recently added the following album, the “plus” symbol did not stop turning anymore. Contrary to the experience reported above, this time the app did not close and the music kept playing for hours, but I had to manually close the app to be able to navigate again.

After I started the app again, the album was added and the “heart” symbol was shown:

Regards, Christian

Hey @Christian_M,

I’m looping in our technical team so they can take a closer look. In the meantime, would you mind sharing the details we ask for here: