Roon remote crashes when: 1. Trying to merge compositions 2. Unmerging Composition in Settings-Library

Roon Core Machine

ROCK 1.8 build 884
NUC10i5
16GB RAM
iPad 5th Generation via Wifi Remote 1.8 Version 880

Networking Gear & Setup Details

ASUS RT-AC1200G+
NUC and NAS to Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Bricasti M5 via Ethernet

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

My Roon Remote crashes when doing this particular tasks:

1. Merging Compositions.
    I click on one composition 1, click on composition 2, and then click Merge Compositions → crashes.

2. Via Settings - Library - Unmerge Composition
    The remote shows that there was no merged compositions for a fraction of a second and then it crashes.

I saw a thread with similar issues, but that thread was closed as the original poster got the issue solved and the thread is closed without me knowing what happened or what was done. I could do the composition tasks in build 831 without issues.

I put a zipped log file and the video recording of my iPad screen when I replicated what happened here Dropbox - Roon 2022-01-11 - Simplify your life

My time zone is GMT +7.

Regards.

Hogio

Hey @Oggie,

Thanks a whole lot for letting us know of the issue you’re experiencing — we’re so sorry.

This is a bug our team is aware of and, not only that, but it will be released with the next update for Mobile Devices.

Please, stay tuned :pray: :nerd_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.