Roon remote doesn't connect to core upon recent update of the remote app on Android

Core Machine (Windows 10 Home x64, Roon version 1.6 build 416 )

Upon a recent update of Roon remote (from Google Play) the app doesn’t connect automatically to the core. Surprisingly, it connects each time after I switch off and on “Accept connections from remotes” in the “Setup” section of the Settings.
Before a recent update from Google Play, everything worked smoothly. My network environment has not changed since then.

Thank you.
Marek

Hi Marek,

What is the Android device in question?

Hi Daniel,

This is OnePlus 6t.

Hi @Marek_Robel,

Can you please try rebooting your Core, OnePlus, and Networking Gear to see if that changes anything with regard to this issue? When the OnePlus doesn’t connect, what message you you see on it? Can you possibly share a screenshot?

– Noris

Hi Noris,

I’ve rebooted all the hardware and software in my setup, reinstalled the remote and reconnected to Core and now everything is working well. Thank you for your support.

Marek

Hi, the problem still exists.

1 Like

Hi,

The problem with the connection of a remote app with a core still exists in my setup. I have a video depicting the problem. A link to the video is here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Oje_WNQRYBSdW-g_aY_HKh6W5s5fv1Sa/view?usp=sharing

Thank you,

• Marek