Roon remote not starting properly

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Synology DSM 1.6.7-15284 (a port of the platform, running on ESXi)

Roon Server 1.8 build 756
Remote Roon 1.8 build 756 running on Android 10

TEXT GOES HERE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
FritzBox 7581 on WiFi, server and BlueSound streamer are connected over Ethernet.

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
BlueSound Node2i

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue
Remote hangs in “R O O N” splash screen, need to close the app once or twice then it will work, fortunately it (still) works then. Is like it to not hang in splash screen!
TEXT GOES HERE

Hi @Peter-Jan_Bosch

Does this happen for all remote devices, or just the Android? Can you give us some more details about the Android device you’re using?

Hi, my remote is a Samsung S9+ device running on Android 10. My PC just crashed into oblivion so I can’t tell if this happens on other remote…

Hi @Peter-Jan_Bosch

Apologies for the delay! Our team’s queue is longer than typical at the moment, but we’re working to get back to everyone as quickly as we can.

How often does this occur? Are there any patterns that you’ve noticed that lead to this behavior? Does this happen while the app is actively in use or after it’s been idle for some time?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.