Roon Remotes Not Updating

The core and bridge appear to have been automatically migrated to 880. However, that did not happen with either of my 2 remotes.

There is no notice an update is available within Roon, or anything saying I no longer have the most current software version for Roon Remote.

Any help?

Hi,

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup and the nature of the issue using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected.

1 Like

Hey @Bruce_Orr,

What devices are your 2 remotes?

A post was split to a new topic: Cannot connect to Roon Ready devices

Rebeka - This has been solved. I got community advice to just download the 880 Remote version from the App Store, rather that wait for an auto-update or notice within Roon that an update was available. My 2 devices were an iPhone and iPad.

Thanks for getting back to me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.