Hello, my first issue report, so hoping I provide all the details here. Love Ropieee, and am hoping I can get it working again.
I’m using Roon to RopieeeXL running on a RaspberryPi 4. The Pi is hardwired through ethernet to a switch on the same subnet as the Roon Core.
I find that since the 2022.08 release, playback will stop every minute or so. Prior to this I never had an issue, so this is new for 2022.08.
if I start playback, after ~ 1 minute, music will stop, and then ten seconds later, Roon reports “Roon lost control of the Audio Device”. I can restart, and get another minute or so before the same problem occurs.
- Sent in a Feedback Log: cea10679-e1cba172
- RPi4 B 1.5, running RopieeXL (RoPieeeXL 2022.08.1 (0524)). This was not a problem prior to 2022.08.
- Wired to ethernet, WiFi not enabled
- Streaming from Qobuz through Roon.
- I noticed that in one album, with different versions, if I stream at 44-16, it will play fine, if I change the version to 96-24, then I get this problem where it drops every minute of playback
- Tracks plays fine through Qobuz using their player.
- I have burned a new image and reconfigured RopieeXL and started from scratch. Same exact issue.
- Tried many many permutations of enabling and disabling other services (such as Spotify Connect), not change.
- No other Hats connected just an RPI4 with a RPi display.
- Even tried a spare RPi3 (originally had this issue on the RPi3 and swapped out for a RPi4, thinking that might help).
- RopieeeXL is outputting to a WooAudio DAC through USB.
- Both Core and Ropieee are on the same switch. Core is a Roon Rock v1.8 build 1105.
Appreciate any help.