Roon requires frequent reinstalls

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Using Windows 10 as a remote with newest Roon build on an Alienware i7-9700 CPU @ 3.0 Ghz
32GB of Ram, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Not applicable to problem

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

not applicable to problem

Description Of Issue

I’m using Roon as a controller on this device. Unfortunately Roon consistently freezes before the spash screen with famous musician quotes. It’s just a white screen showing "Roon (Not Responding) in the title of the window. If I uninstall Roon and then reinstall Roon it works for a few days before this happens again and I have to go through the same uninstall/install process again. This has happened for the last several versions of Roon in both the 32 and 64 bit versions. So while I know how to fix it, I need to know how to stop it from happening.

Hey @toddmcollins,

I appreciate you describing in detail the recurring issue you’re facing. Sorry about that and about being this late to reply…:pleading_face:. I wish we’d have had a chance to get back to you much sooner.

Are you still experiencing this behavior? If so, can you please try manually re-installing the graphics drivers, even if they are up to date?

Thanks in advance :pray: