64GB G.Skill F4-3600C18 DDR4

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Computer connected to Amplifi Router by Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

KEF LSX via Optical Cable into Steelseries Wireless pro USB Interface

Number of Tracks in Library

less than 1500 tracks

Description of Issue

Computer restarts randomly after some time with Roon playing music.

my computer is very similar to the one on this topic, and he had the same issue.

how can i get support from the roon team, it is a great product but cannot enjoit it with this kind of issues,maye a support forum for a paid suscription is not the best idea, 10 days with out answer at all.

@support - any ideas to help?

@Andreas_Andersson1 can you tell us what you did in the below thread to make it work?

3 Likes

Hey @miguel_cortes,

My apologies for the delay in following up! In order to dig deeper into this issues, we’ll need you to send over a set of manual logs from your Win10 core.

Please note the exact local time + date when this issue next occurs and the name of the track that was playing and upload your Roon Logs by using these instructions and send over a set of logs to our File Uploader?

On top of this, can you confirm that both your motherboard BIOS and your graphic drivers are up to date?

-Ben

hi Benjamin i already uploaded the log file bios and VGA updated to last versions, i cancelled my suscription due this issue, is it possible to have a trial to keep trubleshooting? dont want to pay the suscription again an go back to having this issues.

I have followed up with next steps via a PM @miguel_cortes please get in touch there :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.