Roon Running Stopped

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

Roon Core wasn‘t found today! Whats the Problem???

Please complete the template for opening a #support thread. Without relevant information about your setup it isn’t possible to offer assistance.

2 Likes

Hey @Kai-Gido_Ebers,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. My apologies for the delayed response and for your wait. We’ve made some recent changes to the support team structure and some reports have experienced a longer response time than usual.

Since some time has passed I wanted to touch base to get your current status. If you’re still experiencing this problem on the newest Roon build (970) and need assistance please let us know.

I’ve also included some additional details we’ll need in your original post. Please be as detailed as possible :slightly_smiling_face:

We’ll be watching for your reply and get back in touch as quickly as we can. Thanks! :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.