Roon says no audio devices found 2020

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Running from a laptop (windows 10) and a Bowers & Wilkins formation audio (version 1.7, build 528), various Sonos

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Luxul XWR3150, Ethernet to formation audio, Ethernet to laptop, some sonos on ethernet other wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Formation connected via Digital Coax to a Rotel Pre Amp, Sonos Amp, Play5G2, Sonos 1SL, Sonos 1 G2

Description Of Issue

I do not know if this is because of the latest update, but i have no audio devices found for some reason.

Hi Anthony, if you have had a recent Windows or Anti-Virus update, your Firewall settings might have been reset. Try verifying that RoonServer, RAATserver, Roon Appliance are all allowed in the Firewall exceptions. And Anti-Virus exceptions.

Checked the all exceptions, windows firewall was not blocking anything, checked updates, uninstalled and reinstalled, disable firewall and I still can’t get it to show audio devices or my music.

Hi @Anthony_Thayer,

So we can take a closer look, are you able to access your database and zip up the Logs folder for us?

If you can zip up that folder and send us a copy here, we can get a sense of what’s gone wrong here. We’ll walk you through the next steps after that so we can figure out what’s gone wrong.

Thanks in advance for your patience, and sorry again for the trouble here.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.