Roon search in Qobuz

I have an Innuos Zen Mini MK 3 and roon server is running fine on it.

Why is Roon not showing the Albums Qobuz is showing for every arthist, i working still with a Trial account and would like to know this before i buy lifetime License. Because if i type the Artist and the Album it is there, but if i leave the Album it gone again.

Ethernet

Coax to Accuphase DAC

Many Thanks for any advice Regards Ben

Iā€™m not sure what you mean. Could explain further and some screenshots would help

Hi @ben_van_Lokven,

Welcome to the forum!

Can you please share a few screenshots of what you are seeing?

Hi,

At a certain point i had the idea to remove my own music and just use Qobuz and see what happens. I remove all my libraries and started clean , and to my surprise Roon was showing the complete Qobuz library. I played for a while all kind of records and no issues at all. After half a day i added my first library and now i had both. So qobuz was now still showing its own library complete. Then i added my second library and everything works fine, both libraries are on my Synology NAS.

In the weekend my Innuos Zen Mini mk3 died and i had to do a HARD restart on the mini.
After investigation on your Forum i found another user with the same issue and reading the communication i read that he was doing an automatic backup to his NAS. I have created also an automated backup and that ran at 02.00 in the night. And indeed i was using it the whole evening and in the morning system was dead. I removed the automatic one and did one by hand and no problems. I think this is caused by the fact that the disks of a NAS stop spinning after a number of hrs and that Roon wants to start backup Roon has to wait until disks are spinning again. Perhaps you could put in a longer timer for Roon to wait until disks are ready again.

So all my problems solved and enjoying it very much. Beautiful software.

regards Ben

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.