Roon searches very slow

Hi. My searches on my iPhone are plodding. I am running a NUC ROCK with the latest software. My system is wired with cat.-6 cable. Would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I know this might sound annoying but have you tried rebooting the core and restarting the iPhone app?
My searches start slowing down if my core has been running more than a few days and/or if the Remote app has been open for a while.

Yes. I have rebooted the core and my phone, but the searches still crawl like molasses trying to ascend a tree. I appreciate the suggestion. :innocent:

2 Likes

Hey @Andrew_Stein,

It’s great to see you on the Roon Community! You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

Following up on this thread, can you please fill out the rest of the necessary system info on your original most? The more detail the better.

With that, can you provide clearer steps to reproduce this? Are you streaming from qobuz/tidal, or does this only occur with your local library?

How many other apps are you running when this issue occurs? If you haven’t yet, I would uninstall Roon, power down the device, and reinstall.

If possible, can you reproduce this issue and send over a set of manual logs from your iOS device? Please use the directions found here and send over a set of logs to our File Uploader.

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.