Roon server 1.7 update on Antipodes CX does not download

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Antipodes CX with Roon server version 1.6 build 416

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Antipodes CX connected by ethernet to TekLager APU4C4 router

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Antipodes CX connected by ethernet cable to Roon endpoint SOtM sMS-200ultra

Description Of Issue
@support
Following successful update of Roon remote software 1.7 on my iPad and MacBook Pro, downloading of Roon server 1.7 on my Antipodes CX does start but does not progress. It stops in the beginning without any error message (see attached screen shot)

. I rebooted the server several times with restarts of downloads in between but is still does not download the new 1.7 software. Since I already have updated the remote software I cannot approach the Roon server anymore and play music. Can you help to solve this problem.

Hi @Felix_D,

Would you kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link (or any other file sharing service link) so we can take a look?

Thanks!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Problem updating Core to 1.7

Hi @dylan,

I don’t know how to approach the Logs folder and database on the Antipodes CX. They are in hidden directories. Further to my problem, Roon server 1.7 starts to download but after a while (half an hour) it stops while showing the error message ‘There was an error checking for an update’ with next to it a [retry] button.

Hi @Felix_D,

We recently fixed an issue with the update process — Can you try rebooting once more and give it another go?

Thanks!

Hi @dylan,

I have tried again after reboot and Roon server 1.7 has now been downloaded perfectly on my Antipodes CX server.
Thanks so much for your kind and swift support!

1 Like

Hi @Felix_D,

I’m glad that you’re up and running now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.