Roon server crash on Windows 10

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

PC Intel I5-3470 3,2 Ghz 4 core 16 Gb memory Windows 10 and roon installed on SSD
1500 album about 16000 musics on NAS Qnap TS119p 4T disk

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Audio Device Squeeze box Touch

TEXT GOES HERE

I try Roon application on windows and it s great application. After that I installed Roon server and Roon Bridge. No Firewall and it was ok. But Since 4 days roon server stopped. Impossible to restart the server I must reinstalled the software. Now it’s take more than 1,5 days to analyse the music files and after 1,5 the server crash, not possible to restart it. I try 2 times the same manipulation, reinstall Roonserver …etc and it’s always the same after 1,5 days it’s crashed. Can you help me because I am using the trial version and I want to go to Roon but with no crash.

TEXT GOES HERE

Hi @eric_malle — Thanks for reaching out.

I have enabled diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.

In the meantime, can you describe your library? How many tracks total are in your library? Where is your library stored?

Hi Dylan, I have about 1500 tracks stored on a Nas Qnap TS-119P. to restart Roon Server I must now unsinstall it and re install . I do it just now. bests regards

Hi, it seems thta now all is ok. The issue is that Roonappliance.exe look same as a malware after a few days by Bitdefender antivirus software.Maybe you need to change it and have a call with Bitdefender Ste.

Over the years, there have been multiple complaints about Roon vs. BitDefender.

A forum search will show you how other people have addressed this.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.