Roon Server Not Responding

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

I’m facing this issue now. What should I do?

Build was the latest only.

I’ve moved your topic to the Support category of the forum, where it will be seen, and responded to, by a member of the Support team.

In order for Roon’s support team to assist you better, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

What version of Windows are you running?

Thanks.

Maybe download the Roon installer from their website and let us know what happens after install?

I am having Tidal login problems now.

Fill in the system information as requested

Hi @Varun_Khanna,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using the template I added to your post.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

We’ll be back in touch once we have your set-up details. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks but the issue got resolved. I am facing another query now. Hope you can help with that.

How can i disconnect my non core setup which is showing at the bottom here?

If you mean the AUDIONUC PC, you would need to stop running Roon software on the PC. When you run Roon software on a client, it will interact with the RAATserver on the core to create the available audio devices on that client. There is no way to not have this occur, unless of course you stop running Roon on that PC.

1 Like

Ok so you mean to say that this is normal?
I dont know why I just noticed it. Hehe

Btw I only have Roon server on the audionuc which is my core. I don’t use Roon software on it. Just the server.

The only thing missing from the server is the user interface; server provides Core and Output functionalities. It recognizes the output devices on your Audionuc computer and makes them available for Roon. If you don’t need those output devices, just don’t enable them.

Includes the software to allow it to function as an endpoint. So, …

Yes. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.