Roon Server not starting (toggles between Started and Error)

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

RoonServer.app
Modified April, 14th 2021
Version 1.8 (Build 790)

MacMini (Late 2012)
OS Sierra 10.12.6
16GB ram
80GB Storage (26GB available)

RoonServer.app will not boot. Status cycles between “Started” and “Error".

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Synology 1513 NAS → NetGear Switch → MacMini with Roon-Server all connected through Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Raspberry end-point connected with Ethernet

Description Of Issue

RoonServer.app will not boot. Status cycles between “Started” and “Error". I tried deleting the cache, doesn’t help.

Log files

Is anyone able to look into this???

ok, I have installed a backup and re-edited all the stuff I had done meanwhile.

Simple question though:

Why do you guys call this support if no one even answers resp. picks up a problem?

Very arrogant I must say, customers seem to be out of interest once they paid their due… Sorry to say, but this isn’t what I was expecting from a product support.

Hi @Ralf_Karpa

Sorry for the lack of response here! Our team’s queue is a bit longer than usual but we’re working to get back to everyone ASAP. I’m glad to hear that things are working for you at the moment, though! If you see any issues return please do let us know!

Hi Dylan,

thanks for getting back. I would like to understand what happened (log files are available via the link) to avoid this happening in the future; of course on lower priority now.