Roon server on Nucleus+ reboots while listening since latest update

I only ever listen to Roon on my Trinnov. However, two of the reboots happened in the middle of the night when no-one was using the system and nothing was playing.

John

Dyln, I tried to send in my logs but it got returned as undeliverable. Where do I send the email or do I just post them here?

John

My room server looks like it rebooted today just before noon. I wasn’t playing anything at the time. Any progress on getting this fixed?

John

Hi @John_Swanson_Swanson,

You can just post the link here or, if you don’t want them posted publicly, you can send them to me in a Private Message.

We also enabled diagnostics on your account once more and the diagnostics report came through. I met with the team to discuss and it looks like there may be some issues with Roon analyzing certain files:

Feb  4 07:28:22 (none) user.notice docker/run: time="2020-02-04T07:28:22.752859283Z" level=info msg="libcontainerd: new containerd process, pid: 29538" 
Feb  4 07:28:24 (none) user.notice docker/run: time="2020-02-04T07:28:24.252946971Z" level=info msg="libcontainerd: new containerd process, pid: 29569" 
Feb  4 07:28:25 (none) user.notice docker/run: time="2020-02-04T07:28:25.752927532Z" level=info msg="libcontainerd: new containerd process, pid: 29610" 

Can you go to Settings > Library and disable both analysis settings and let us know if you see the issue after that?

I turned off analysis but it looks like the server rebooted on 3/3 @ 12:35 am. Nothing was playing.

John

Thanks, @John_Swanson_Swanson — I’ve enabled diagnostics for this occurrence so we can take a look and see if we are seeing the same errors as before.

I give up. Nucleus+ server continues to reboot both overnight and while listening. I have moved my core to my iMac to see how that goes. Probably get rid of Nucleus.

Hi @John_Swanson_Swanson,

If you disable all local watched folders and use streaming services only (temporarily) does the same issue occur?

Having this. Exact issue
What happened with yours?