Roon Server Software fails to run

Roon Core Machine

Roon Nucleus

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Asus AX6000 / Nucleus is connected withEthernet cable to Nucleus.

Connected Audio Devices

Primare Prisma NP5/ Ethernet connection to router.

Number of Tracks in Library

+25,000

Description of Issue

The Roon Server Software is not running on the Nucleus. I reinstalled the OS and restarted the Roon Server Software several times to no avail. I rebooted my iMac and the Roon Nucleus several times without any results.

Hi @BOR_VAN_DER_WEERDEN, thanks for your patience over the long weekend. I ran diagnostics and it looks like your Nucleus is up and running at the moment — Are things working okay for you now?

Hi Dylan,

Yes everything is fine yet but I had to restore my Roon Core through previous backup. It was the only way. Now I have an issue that my Roon Nucleus does not see my new Melco N100. I guess I will have to start a new topic.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Roon Database & Settings “Not Ready” on my Nucleus

Hi @BOR_VAN_DER_WEERDEN,

I am so sorry we missed your final post for this long. Please, accept my deepest apologies for the 19 day delay… :pleading_face:

You mentioned your Melco N100 not showing up in Roon. If this is still ongoing, could you please tell us more about that? This thread is perfectly fine :nerd_face:

1 Like