ROON shows each album multiple times

**Core Machine = iMac latest OS

Hi,
I have just reinstalled ROON on my iMac and it shows albums multiple times, not for all artists but for many. I have the “show hidden files” turned off. This has happened before and is nowe appearing again.
What is wrong?

Thanks/Johan

Show a screenshot of settings, storage.

Hi @Johan_Wedin,

As Ged suggested, a screenshot of Settings > Storage would definitely be helpful as we start to look into this. Thanks!

Hi, this is how it looks like:

You appear to have added the Music folder twice, so it’s hardly surprising that you have duplicates. Leave the default Music folder in place (the first entry), and delete the second entry.

1 Like

Hi @Johan_Wedin,

Geoff is correct here — The Music folder is being watched twice, so that’s why you’re seeing duplicates. You can remove the second watched folder and leave only Music Folder and you should be good to go.

Ok thanks, will try that,

1 Like

Morning, seems to work, thanks. It was strange though because not all albums doubled(!).

Hi @Johan_Wedin — I’m glad that worked for you! Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues.

Will do, thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.