Roon shows network error when trying to log in, check network connection

Continuing the discussion from Locked out of Roon:

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

ASRock running ROCK
Version 1.0 (build 227) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Telstra DJA0230 model. Ethernet connection. Speed test shows 36mb/sec, 11.5 upload, 1ms jitter no loss. Using other internet services no problem.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Sonore Microrendu 1.3v running firmware 2.8 usb into Chord Qutest DAC.

Description Of Issue

Roon started refusing to show discography of artists and generally bugging out with Qobuz or Tidal. Couldn’t play any songs via streaming services (Qobuz or Tidal, both are current). I restarted ROCK, reset modem no change. Changed ethernet cable no change.

Logged out of Roon and now I can’t get back in and the app keeps freezing on my phone, my partner’s phone and my tablet (HD Fire). . It would seem to be a cloud issue.

Also, it shows network error and to check my internet connection on the log in page. Won’t accept log in details, also won’t send an email to change password. Rolled back to previous release of app, no change.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.