Roon shuts down shortly after start

My server recently had an windows update issue that required the company to completely reload windows. Roon was reloaded and once home i installed it in my system and discovered it would not recognize any backups. Started fresh and directed towards my NAS library and after a short time Roon just shut down. Server continued to run just Roon shut down. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. Restarted within each of those installs multiple times. It never remembered any of the analysis done on the library and restarts that for a time. I can be plying a couple songs or just watching the opening Roon screen when it shuts down. Long time user and prior to this very stable in 1.8 in my system.

Windows 10 pro
16mg RAM

Device name Wolf Alpha 3SX
Processor Intel(R) Core™ i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
Device ID 487E2624-B7B5-4FA6-89A0-2A2595E4F29C
Product ID 00330-80212-98995-AA074
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Also it seems stable when It is only referencing the music files on the internal SSD drive. I am concerned this could be an issue with the analysis of a large 14TB NAS, which it communicated to before without a problem.

Hello @Drrsutliff,

Thank you so much for reaching out when running into this and sorry about the trouble :sweat:

You mentioned being unable to restore your backup. Was there an error that you’ve seen?

As a test, could you try adding just a folder from your NAS to Roon and see if that works?

Thanks a lot :pray:

Hey @Drrsutliff,

I was wondering if you have any update from your end :nerd_face: . Is there anything we can help with?

This topic was automatically closed after 45 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.