Roon skipping songs when streaming from tidal

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10
i5 3.2. Ghz
8 Gb RAM
Roon ver. 1.6 build 416

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Amplifi Mesh router
The server is hardwired directly to the router

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

iPad - wifi

Description Of Issue

when streaming from Tidal Roon skipping to next song on songs that play fine via Tidal. so far, it’s specific songs that skip every time I play them in Roon. I have previously listed to them via Roon,

Hello @m_p,

We are aware of an issue affecting TIDAL playback on multiple platforms, including Roon. We will be providing updates on this issue in the topic linked below

-John

ok - thanks for the update. I’ve had to stop using Roon, hopefully it’ll get resolved soon.

Things were working well yesterday (5-12-2019). The problem must have started today, hopefully to be resolved tomorrow. I played the same tracks that were skipping on Roon on the Tidal desktop app and everything was fine.

I tried a few of the songs that gave me problems yesterday & they seem to playing fine today.

1 Like

Please see an update to this issue here:

I can also confirm that the issue have been resolved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.