Roon skips tracks on slowdown

Hey @Anthony_Gilby — Thanks for sharing your report with us!

I apologize for the difficulties you are having here, and I appreciate your feedback about our support process. We sometimes hear from people wondering about phone support, email support, or other more traditional methods, and we almost always win them over by resolving problems here every day. I can tell you that we stand behind our products and our support 100%.

Every support thread on this site is tracked by someone on our staff, and they frequently loop in senior staff or developers for feedback. Nearly everyone in our company spends time on this site.

So we can have a better idea of what’s going on here, may I kindly ask that you please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Additionally, may I ask that you please verify the following:

• Does this behavior occur when playing to all endpoints? If you play to System Output of the Core machine does the skipping behavior still happen?
  • How often would you say you see this behavior? When it occurs do you see an error message?
  • Has this behavior always occurred with Roon? If not, can you remember when it first started happening? Was there any change in your setup around that time?

Thanks!
Dylan