Roon slow after update

Hi @Mark_Mcelroy,

Thanks for the update here, and apologies for the continued slowness!

We are continuing to investigate additional causes of slowness that seems to be impacting a small number of Roon users and are hoping to gather a little more information here. Please try the following and let us know how it goes!

• Temporarily disable TIDAL and Qobuz by going to Settings > Services. How do things perform with only local content?
  • Enable only TIDAL. How do things perform with just TIDAL in place?
  • Enable Qobuz once more. How do things compare to when it was just local and TIDAL?

HI Dylan All localContent very fast no issue once i signed in to tidal it took 1minute 20 seconds to load initially after log outā€¦
Still logged into just tidal searching the same artist as last mail Madonna to full load 8 seconds Dire Straits 9 seconds to fully load Simon & Garfunkel 11 seconds to full loadā€¦

Qobuz only logged in logged in initially 35 seconds but i donā€™t have much in Qobuz Madonna fully load 10 seconds Dire Straits 10 seconds Simon & Garfunke 6 secondsā€¦

This is the results with same test after logging out and back in to both Tidal & Qobuz Madonna 12 seconds Dire Straits 9 seconds Simon & Garfunkel 14 seconds a improvement overall after logging out of both and logging back in. Again i hope this helps youā€¦

1 Like

Same experience here, Iā€™m on a different ticket with support, but think I have exactly the same experience with similar hardware, this to indicate to @dylan.

Giving up on dual service ! For me way to SLOW as above anyone having trouble with slow service since roon 1.6 & Qobuz was introduced i would say turn off Qobuz and your back to 1.5 speeds overall much fasterā€¦ Just not working with Dual service

2 posts were split to a new topic: Slowness in Roon