Roon software update fails on Mac Mini core running MacOS Catalina 10.15.4

Recent MacOS upgrade to Catalina 10.15.4 running on Roon Core:
MacMini, Processor 2.6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 – Memory 8GB, 1600 MHz DDR3

Room software updates have already been performed various client devices without a glitch: iPhone and MacBook Pro Laptop running MacOS Sierra.

1-- When I try running the update on the Mac Mini core it asks me to restart Roon.
2-- I have to reopen Roon manually on the core, and I still keep getting the message “Update Available”
3-- I get a similar message on all my devices, on having “A software update available for one or more of your devices”
4-- For now I just ignore the message closing the popup window, since the install on the Core ultimately fails.

Wondering what is wrong on my MacMini core…
Thank you,

Ignacio

Hello @Ignacio_aliagas, thanks for the info. Could you please provide a screenshot of the update messages your getting so I can take a look? What version of Roon is the core on currently?

Lastly, can you elaborate on your network environment (router, any switches, etc.) I’d also like to know if you’re using a firewall or AV. Temporarily disabling those might let the update proceed

2 posts were split to a new topic: Update is available but not installing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.