Roon songbar slider not moving when playing over HQPlayer

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

iMac (Retina 5K, 27 Zoll, 2019) 3,6 GHz Intel Core i9 (MacOS Mojave 10.14.6/Roon 1.7 build 667 stable/HQPlayer 4.7.2)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

iMac --> cat8 ethernetcable --> Devolo Magic LAN --> DC-line --> Devolo Magic LAN --> FritzBox 7590 Router --> Devolo Magic LAN --> cat8 ethernetcable --> La Rosita Gamma streamer

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

La Rosita Gamma streamer; shows up internally as USB 2 connected when ethernetcable is connected

Description Of Issue

Shortly I bought a La Rosita Gamma streamer, Roon 1.7 and HQPlayer Desktop for Mac. I run HQPlayer over Roon. Often I can’t get a sound out of this setup although Roon shows it’s playing, but the slider is standing still. Sometimes I can get it to work when I move the slider in the song a couple of times forward, but sometimes it won’t work that way.
Here are some pics showing the system running Roon with HQPlayer:

Here is the pic showing the La Rosita Manager where HQPlayer is enabled:

I tried rebooting the Mac, rebooting the La Rosita, then starting Roon and HQPlayer, but no rule there how to get everything to constantly play music every time I want to listen.
Very frustrating…
Does anyone know a solution? Did someone have a similar problem?

Powerline Adapters can cause issues. You might test your setup with only ethernet connections and see if it works as intended.

Right now I have no ethernet cable long enough to see if it works directly. I have a new picture showing the error in HQPlayer: “empty transport”, although Roon shows the song playing (with the small moving equalizer left beside the song), but the slider bar standing still. Here is the picture:
![Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-19 um 11.32.43|690x388](upload://22

6gG2Z9EGXvionwfxWvdoc1Fow.jpeg)
I`m a little bit frustrated because the error mostly happens unexpected after having played several songs correct.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.